Broadway Auto Transport is a top rated car transport management company, located in New York. As we have 10-year experience in the field of vehicle shipping sphere.
1. The carrier and driver jointly and separately are authorized to operate and transport his/her or their motorvehicle between its pick up location and the destination set forth on the auto transport order contract.
2. Trucking damage claims are covered by carrier from $100,000 up to $250,000 cargo insurance per load, and aminimum of 3/4 of a million dollars public liability and property damage. All claims must be noted and signed forat time of delivery, and submitted in writing within 15 days of delivery.
3. LUGGAGE and personal property must be confined to trunk, with no heavy articles, and not to exceed 100 lbs.Carrier is not liable for damage caused to vehicle from excessive or improper loading of personal items. Foroverseas shipments (including Hawaii) vehicles must be empty, except for factory installed equipment. Anyarticle left in vehicle will be removed at shipper’s expense.
4. The price quoted includes 7% discount for cash payment, (credit card customers and billing accounts will becharged full amount). Pick up and delivery is from your door unless residential area restrictions apply. Pick ups byappointment are available for an additional fee, by smaller unrestricted auto carriers.
5. Vehicles must be tendered to carrier in good running condition with no more than a half tank of fuel. Carrierwill not be liable for damage caused by leaking fluids, freezing, exhaust systems, or antennas not tied down. Anyclaim for loss or damage must be noted and signed on condition report at time of delivery
6. If a carrier is sent out and the vehicle isn’t ready as indicated by the shipper there will be an additional $75.00rescheduling fee. Broadway Auto Transport must be notified, should the shipper be unavailable for pick up or delivery,the shipper must have an alternate representative take his/her place as shipper. If for any reason the vehiclebecomes unavailable during a scheduled pick up window, after an order has been placed, Broadway Auto Transport.has the right to cancel the order with no refund.
7. Broadway Auto Transport agrees to provide a carrier to transport your vehicle as promptly as possible inaccordance with your instructions but cannot guarantee pick-up or delivery on a specified date. Anadministration fee of $200 will be charged for orders canceled prior to one week after the requested availablepick up date. Broadway Auto Transport does not agree to pay for your rental of a vehicle, nor shall it be liable forfailure of mechanical or operating parts of your vehicle.
8. A $150.00 non-operational fee will be charged for all non-running vehicles. This will be included in the finalquote received fromBroadway Auto Transport. If the vehicle becomes non-operational during transport, this fee willbe applied to the original quote.
9. Shipper warrants that he will pay the price quoted due Broadway Auto Transport for delivered vehicles, and will notseek to charge back a credit card. This agreement and any shipment here under is subject to all terms andconditions of the carrier’s tariff and the uniform straight bill of lading, copies of which are available at the officeof the carrier. Broadway Auto Transport U.S. Department of Transportation Broker’s license MC- 1496533. Thissupersedes all prior written or oral representation of Broadway Auto Transport and constitutes the entire agreementbetween shipper and Broadway Auto Transport and may not be changed except in writing signed by an officer ofBroadway Auto Transport. Broadway Auto Transport has authorization to cancel order at anytime.